My name is Orawan Breckenridge and I am from Thailand. I have been living in the United States for about 11 years. I am an experienced Aesthetician and Thai massage therapist. I am interested in a career as a massage therapist and aesthetician in the United States. My dream job is to help clients to relaxation, relieving pain, increasing range of motion and improving their skin to be healthier.
* Kanchanaburi Rajabaht University, Thailand Bachelor of Business Administration
* Pure Aesthetics 600 hours program Aesthetician licensed in June, 2016
* Therapeutic massage therapy program in May, 2022
* Perfect face and beauty shop in Thailand, 2004 - 2011
* Thi chi foot massage 2015 - 2016
* Aesthetician at self-employ 2016 - 2018
* Thai day spa 2018 - Present
* Student practice massage clinic at Pima community college for Therapeutic massage therapy program 01/2022 – Present.
* Massage Internships include: Tucson Touch Therapy, The Right Touch Therapy and events chair massage through Pima Community college and Stone Canyon Golf Course. 03/2022 - Present.
A variety of standard and speciality facials *Men’s facials *Decolletacials *Ultra facials *Smooth current galvanic facials *Essensa eurostone facials *Ayurvedic facials *Chemical peels *Enzyme peels *Microdermabrasion *Power peels *Back facials *Detoxify herbal body wraps *Hydrating coconut body treatments *Salt glows *Thigh sculpting *Tummy sculpting *Self tanner full body *Make up applications *Brow & Lash tint *Lip contour *Eye mask *Signature scalp treatments *Facial & Body waxing *Comprehensive skin analysis *Light Wave Therapy and *Retail sells